Friday, October 24, 2008

Review on Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Loose Powder

After testing out PF's Mineral Wear Loose Powder for about a month, I've finally decided to write my review.

First off, this product comes in a little nice dome shaped packaging. When you take the lid off, you'll see the attached brush. Underneath the brush, there's a layer of protective covering which will help prevent any spilling when you throw this into your purse. A lot of added security huh? Perfect for any female who's on the rush like myself.
Personally, I don't like the brush that comes with this. It's great for taking it out but if you're doing makeup at home, I suggest you use your own powder/kabuki brush. The bristles are a little rough and isn't very soft. It might be good for smaller areas you might need to cover up but for an all over face coverage, use your own brush
I apply this powder after I apply my foundation. It really helps set the foundation in and gives me a nice flawless look. I've noticed that after using the powder, my face isn't as oil as it used to be which is a definitely pro. This powder also contains SPF 16 so you won't feel as guilty if you ever forget to apply your sunscreen.

Cost: About $12 but CVS has those occasional buy 1 get 1 50%
Recommended? Yup

Any questions/comments: Just leave them below

0 comments: