Saturday, October 4, 2008

Remington Pro Air Optima Professional 1875 Watts Hair Dryer

So this is the Remington Pro Air Optima Professional 1875 Watts hair dryer. I've owned this hair dryer for more than 6 years and it still works great. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has long hair or short hair for that matter.
This hair dryer includes a straight diffuser which is great for curly haired people who want to achieve the straight hair look. I, personally, have straight hair but it's slightly wavy so this diffuser works great for me. It features a optima, high, medium, low heat setting. The first button you see on the dryer is cool followed by the on/off switch. One thing that bothers me is that when you want to use the cool setting, you have to hold it in order for the cool air to remain. Sometimes my hand will get tired from doing it.
This dryer does not have s 360 swivel cord but it hasn't tangled up for me.
I bought this dryer at Walmart for around $25 I believe.. I don't remember the exact price because it was so long ago but I'm sure it wasn't that much.

Questions/Comments? Leave them!

0 comments: