Saturday, October 4, 2008

Neutrogena Skin-Clearing Foundation


Neutrogena Skin Clearing Foundation
So does it really clear your skin?
For me.. it doesn't really do that but I've noticed that after using this foundation, I broke out less. I don't really know if that was what prevented it but I do believe so. It does contain Salicylic Acid which is suppose to help treat pimples. It's also oil-free which won't clog your pores.
I found that this foundation is a little chalky.. It isn't as creamy as I like it. After I apply it, my face looked like I combined talc along with it and applied it. That is the one con I don't like.
The packaging is pretty nice. It comes in a rectangular bottle and is 1fl oz.
The smell isn't too pleasant but it'll become unnoticeable when it dries.
Cost" About $10

Again CVS, Rite-Aid, Duane Reade and other drugstore pharmacy are always having regular sales so look for them before you buy! you can really catch a great deal :)

Questions/comments? Leave them




0 comments: