Saturday, October 4, 2008

Physician's Formula Talc-Free Mineral Wear Review


Physician's formula Talc-Free Mineral Wear Foundation.
So, what's the purpose of leaving the talc out? Well.. one thing is when you apply this, it won't give you a cakey look as oppose to other foundations that contains talc. It also reduces irritation and breakouts on your skin.
This foundation comes with an antimicrobial sponge but for my preference, I like to rip it out and use my own foundation brush. This works well as a concealer so you don't have to buy another product for concealing. It covers up my dark circles really well and gives it a nice flawless finish.
As for the price, its usually around $11-$12.. around the price of most foundation.
Check out CVS this week.. they're having a sale where you can buy one for regular price but get the second for 50% off. Rite-aid and Duane Reade also offer these type of sales regularly.

So do I recommend it?
Yes. Especially for Acne-Prone skin like myself.
I use Classic Ivory.. the closest match for my skin. But I'm sure Natural Beige,Sand Beige, Creamy Natural, etc will suit you better.

Any questions? You know what to do :D

0 comments: