Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Physician's Formula Concealer Stick

Shade: Fair

I recently purchased the Physician Formula Foundation (Classic Ivory) at CVS and it had a little gift attached to it. Yep.. you guessed it. It was this concealer stick.
So they had one w/o the gift too but if you were in my shoes, which one would you pick? Depends I guess.
But anyway.. the prices were the same so I picked the concealer one to try out.
Let me begin by saying that I love this concealer. I know most of the concealers out there are a bit oily but this one actually isn't. It works well to cover up minor imperfections as stated on the packaging. I would apply my foundation and then use this concealer to cover up any dark spots I have. Sometimes I'll also use the Mineral Wear Loose Powder to finish it off. (I'll do a review on that later.)

This will costs you around.. $6-$12 I believe. I'm not sure what the exact price is because like I said, this came free with my Mineral Wear Foundation. I actually bought the Mineral Wear Loose Powder plus the Foundation together for around $18. If you go to Wal-greens, its only $6.50 or somewhere around there. (Check out their website) To get the better deals, wait until there is a sale.. and look in your local ads!

So would I buy this again? Definitely! I think it really makes my skin look better and covers up anything I don't want to be shown!

Thanks for reading this and please leave any comments.

0 comments: