Friday, October 3, 2008

Conair 2" Tourmaline Straightener with Straightening Pins


So.. what is this red thing to the left?
It's a Conair 2" Tourmaline Straightener with Straightening Pins!
I actually bought this 2 years ago.. at Wal-mart because I had a old Conair Styler which is purple and has all the different plates (crimping, waves, star, shiny, and straight). That one wouldn't straighten my hair and the crimping feature didn't work for me.. It just left my hair very dry and brittle! My first curling iron was actually the Mary-Kate and Ashley Straightener (haha) and that was even worse! That won't straighten a strand of hair and pulled my hair too. I can't say the Conair Styler didn't pull my hair but it just wasn't as much.
Ok enough babbling about my history with straighteners.
This 2" Straightening features teeth on the inside which is suppose to help your straighten. I really don't like that feature and wish I got one without the teeths. I found that it actually pulls my hair out as oppose to straighten it. Yes, it hurts which is why I don't recommend it. If you are on a budget and are looking to buy a drugstore brand hair tool, buy one that doesn't have straightening pins. And also.. buy one that is smaller because that can curl your hair too. Best of both worlds there.
I believe they have discontinued this product. (I wish I can write my history paper as fast as I'm writing this. Ok ignore this sentence) I got it for around $35 dollars.. I'm hoping to get a new and better straightener which is better for my hair. Still looking into it!

Questions/Comments? Leave them below.

1 comments:

jack usa said...

I think chi is also good product. I don't know much about this conair tourmaline straightener.
You can also check here http://hairstraightenercare.com/index.php?cPath=48