Monday, November 10, 2008

Got 2B Crazy Sleek Blow Dry Lotion 8.5 oz. Spray


Review on

Got 2B Crazy Sleek Blow Dry Lotion 8.5 oz. Spray


So I went to CVS today to buy a gallon of milk. As always, I'd checked out the beauty and hair section.
I've heard a lot about the Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray and has always wanted to try it out but after browsing through all their hair products, I decided on the Got 2B Crazy Sleek Blow Dry Lotion.

Price: $6.29
Quantity: 2

How great is that? From Nov. 9 to Nov. 16, all the Got 2B products at CVS will be buy one and get one!
Great for this recession we're heading into eh?

Let me start off by describing the scent. It smells fruity and amazing! I'm usually picky about the smell of hair products but this one really satisfied my taste. I love how it just smells so fruity and kind of orange-ish. But don't worry, the smell will not last all day. It does go away after a while.

So what do you want to do first?
Towel-dry your hair after washing and let it dry. You don't necessarily have to spray it on dry hair but this is just my preferred method. Damp hair also works if you are going to blow dry your hair.

Ok so spray the product onto your hair and distribute evenly. Then.. if you're straightening it, section off your hair and start straightening a section. You should see some steam come out but don't worry.. that's just the product. After that, you should feel the immediate difference in the texture of your hair. It should be smooth and soft :)

Would I recommend this?
Yes!! I personally think this smells better than the Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray (I took a sniff lol).

So what're you waiting for? Go out and buy yourself a bottle (or two) and test it out!

0 comments: