Monday, November 10, 2008

Got 2B Smooth Operator Lustre Lotion Smoothing 6.8 oz.


Got 2B Smooth Operator Lustre Lotion Smoothing 6.8 oz.


So with the sale at CVS this week, I also picked up the Got 2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Lustre Lotion.
What really caught my eye was the packaging.. it's very feminine and even has a cute little charm you can detach after you use up all the product.
I was really excited to try out this product and this smells almost like the one below. (well.. they're from the same company. no surprise). However, this spray has UV protection in it so it's a little better for your hair.
AS for size, this is 2oz less than the Got 2B Crazy Sleek... so it's really up to you to decide which product you want to buy. I recommend both as because they both make my hair really soft, smooth, and adds shine.

You can find this at your local drugstore for about $6 more or less. Definitely worth the price!

0 comments: