Monday, November 10, 2008

Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion SPF 15- Sensitive Skin


Review on Olay Complete All day Moisture Lotion w/ SPF 15 for Sensitive Skin

I've been a loyal follower of Olay's moisturizers for at least 6 years.
What can I say? I LOVE this stuff. It's just perfect for my skin and I can use it day and night without using a separate moisturizer for my nighttime routine. I love how this lotion does not make my face too oil and just makes it feel so soft. It even has SPF 15 so if you ever forget to wear sunscreen, you won't feel guilty. This lotion does not make me break out but everyone has different skin so I can't speak for y'all. This product even has Vit. E and Aloe and is 100% oil free.

Pricing: Around $12 but it really depends on where you go. Costco has a great deal though. 2 bottles for only $15. So if you guys have a Costco membership, go there to get the better deal.

Recommended: yup. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this and I've used this for a pretty long time.

0 comments: