Wednesday, August 29, 2012



I know this isn't beauty related at all but I thought I'd share this guilty-free candy for all you sweet tooth out there.
As a Bzzagent, I received a coupon to try this candy out and review it.
First off, it's available at your local drugstore. I got mine at CVS pharmacy where it retails for a little over a dollar. (I was also provided with Buy One Get One coupons that I shared with my friends)
Out of all the choices that were available, I opted for the one that resembled little M&M's because I figured I don't have to finish it all in one day and I'm not really a fan of candy bars.
The one I chose is the dupe for the M&M chocolate covered peanuts but one thing I really like about this candy is that is has 3g of fiber! It's not something you usually find in your usual candy and it also has 6g of protein which I think the majority is from the peanuts. It's not as sweet as the usual candies since it only has 16g of sugar compared to 25g in M&M's. Although it may not seem like a lot, it's still 9g of difference.
This satisfies my sweet tooth without making me feel guilty if I decide to eat the whole package. Of course, I saved half for one day and half for the next day.

Try it out guys! Even if you don't like it, it's only a little over a $1 and you don't have much to lose. Who knows, maybe you'll even find this to be a favorite.

0 comments: