Monday, December 22, 2008

TAG: 16 Facts

Hello there.. if anyone ever reads this.
So I've been tagged by Mabeth's Makeup to do the 16 Fact blog. I apologize for the delay but I just got finished with finals! Survived my first semester in college! yippie haha

So here goes.

Fact..
1) I was born in Malaysia but I came to the U.S and started 2nd grade here.. so I cannot speak Malay. I can understand it a little.. but for the most part, I'm Chinese. My parents are Malaysian/Singaporean.. yep.
2) I speak Mandarin but I can also understand Canto, Taiwanese, and some espanol.
3) I am short.. 5'1 AND 3/4 ft. haha
4) I am a nursing major.. I hope to become a nurse practitioner in the future
5) I have two cats.. they are pretty fat. 14lbs and 18lbs. Need to be put on diets haha
6) I am a TVB drama addict.. always up to date with the latest dramas. Anyone else there like me?
7) My favorite youtube videos out there are the hairstyles.. not much of a makeup fan but I do wear foundation, mineral powder, concealer, eyeliner, mascara, and sometimes eyeshadow.
8) I have monolids.. well semi-monolids. My left eye will show the crease occasionally while my right eye is stubborn. How weird.. haha
9) I cannot swim.. took lessons when I was little and failed. Somehow I came to the conclusion long ago that it was because I was too heavy.
10) I am a vegetarian.. 4 years and still going strong. My family gave me the nickname "Fatima" which I find offensive to the Muslim world..Why the weird nickname? B/c of the "Halal" thing with the muslims.. they don't eat i think beef?
11) I was raised primarily by my granny.. even though she can be quite stubborn and unreasonable at times, I still love her :)
12) I'm pretty much a nice person to anyone that's nice to me also.. but to those that are just rude, I'll treat you the same. [like one time in the subway station, one kid bumped into me and told me to "watch it." Excuse me there kid, YOU bumped into me and then you say such a rude thing to me? ughh.. ]
13) Favorite chick flick of all times.. MEAN GIRLS hands down
14) Yankees, Knicks, Lakers, 6ers, + Jets.. the only sports team I follow. My third grade teacher got me into liking the jets and i've been a loyal fan ever since lol
15) I do not dorm.. but I wish I do. It would be nice to experience the college dorm life.
16) Smokers turn me off.. I hate hate HATE the smell of smoke. My perfect guy would be a nonsmoker, non drinker, and treats people with respect :)

Sorry if my facts bore you but anyway..

HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2008!!


P.S As for taggers.. I tag whoever just read this and hasn't done the tag yet :)

0 comments: