Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sedu Straightener

Guess what guys?
I placed an order for a new straightener!
Sedu Tourmaline/Ionic Ceramic Straightener!
Tourmaline is a moisture attractor which will make your hair shiny without damaging it.

It took me a long time to decide between the new Sedu 2008 Revolution and the Sedu Original 1" Tourmaline/Ionic Ceramic Straightener but I got the 1" original.
Why?
Well I read all the reviews for the Sedu 2008 Revolution and people have said that it pulls and snags their hair but the original doesn't. So that was how I decide.
You can make curls with both irons.. there is really no difference with the exception that the Sedu 2008 Revolution's exterior doesn't get as hot as the original. The heat temperature for the revolution ranges from 180F to 450F while the Sedu original heats up from 210 to 410F. I have asian hair so I use 340F.. temperature was not an issue for me.

I will write a review on the straightener after testing it out for a week.
Folica.com offers a 2 year warranty and comes with a heat stand. awesome!
I bought it for $84 as oppose to the original $108.
The Sedu Revolution would be $115 as oppose to the original price of $140. But the discount has ended..
Now that we're officially in a recession, every penny saved counts :)
Leave any comments or questions below!

0 comments: