Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Review: Sedu 1" Straightener


Hey guys!
My Sedu 1" Straightener came in yesterday! I ordered it last Tuesday and it would have came on Saturday but UPS does not deliver on weekends. Still fast shipping though on folica.com
Two words.. LOVE IT! It does not snag my hair at all and it just glides through it. The plates are ultra smooth and folica also gave me a free iron pouch. I only paid $83 for this plus tax so it came to only $90 compared to $118 with tax right now. This straightener came with a TWO year warranty.. one year covered by the manufacturer and one year by folica. If you order right now, they are throwing in a mini Sedu Revolution Shorter which is dual voltage and only SIX INCHES! (picture below)
I was regretting ordering my Sedu so early but 6" is a bit small for me. My hair is pretty long and it would take forever to do it but for people who travel a lot, this 6" straightener would be perfect for you.. and for those little touch up you might need. I don't have it so I can't give it a full review but I'm sure people will start posting reviews on folica.com soon.

I'm really glad I ordered my Sedu 1" because there are so many different hairstyles you can do with it including flipping your hair in, flipping hair out, and best of all curling it! I tried curling my hair last night and honestly.. WOW! no snagging either! My curls looked so cute but my hair isn't that long year and curls won't look good on me..

The Sedu also has titanium plates which isn't mentioned on the website but it states so on the box. It comes with a free iron holder courtesy of folica.com and is great because this will prevent any burning or damage you might do to your countertop.

The temperature setting ranges from 240F to 410F. I set mine at 340F and it makes my hair so silky,shiny and smooth it was amazing.

Overall:
Design: 4/5 (The exterior gets a little hot)
Performance: 5/5
Price: 5/5
Final: 4.8/5

I hope this review has helped you guys in deciding whether or not to invest in this iron... I don't think you guys will be disappointed.

1 comments:

Maria Elizabeth said...

i've heard a lot of good things about the sedu! i tagged you in my blog :)