Saturday, September 20, 2008

Review on Curling Iron


Conair Curling Iron - 1.25 inch

Hi guys!
I figured I'd do a review on this product after using it for around 6 months.
First off, I don't use this curling iron often. If you are someone don't curl their hair too often, this will be perfect for you.
It features a 360 swivel cord and includes a on/off power button along with the turbo button. I like to use the Turbo button because my hair is very stubborn and does not curl that easily. The purpose of the Turbo button is that it'll heat up even hotter to help curl your hair. Pretty neat huh?
It also features a stand which is the metal part you see in the backside. This prevents your table-top or whatever else from getting burnt.
The handle does not get hot unlike some cheaper curling iron. My best advice would be to spend a little more (say $2-3) more on a tool that will be safer for you rather than buying a $5 for 3 curling iron. It's likely that they're produced poorly and isn't designed properly.

One thing I really don't like about is it that even with a lot of hairspray, it won't hold your curls.. if you're looking for a iron that will hold your curl all day, I suggest something like the Babyliss Titanium Curling Iron(found at folica.com and beautychoice.com)

If you have any questions, feel free to leave them!

0 comments: